How concierge counseling from your psychologist in Franklin Square, NY, can help your family
Family stress can be difficult. Communication issues, family events, and other factors can all contribute to a strain on your family. Wouldn’t it be nice to have access to family counseling whenever you need it? Concierge counseling from your psychologist is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Dr. Renee Clauselle and Dr. Francyne Zeltser at Child and Family Psychology in Franklin Square, NY, offers a wide variety of psychology and counseling services, including concierge counseling to help you and your family.
Concierge counseling is revolutionary, and you probably have a few questions. These are some frequently asked questions and answers about concierge counseling:
What Is Concierge Counseling?
Concierge counseling is individualized and family-oriented psychological counseling custom designed and delivered when you and your family need it.
Who Can Benefit From Concierge Counseling?
Concierge counseling is designed to help those who are without mental health insurance coverage or those who would rather not use a medical plan to dictate treatment options.
Conditions Which Can Be Treated With Concierge Counseling
For individuals, concierge counseling can help with:
- Traumatic experiences
- Anger management
- Anxiety and depression
- Problems with friendships
- Relationship issues
- Behavioral issues
- Substance abuse or eating disorders
- Support for LGBTQ issues
- Destructive or harmful behaviors
- Learning disabilities, including ADD and ADHD
For families, concierge counseling can help with:
- Changes in family dynamics, including marriage or divorce
- Grieving the loss of a family member or someone close to the family
- Moving to another city or state
- Dealing with a traumatic event in the family
- Dealing with a serious medical condition within the family
What Therapeutic Methods Are Used in Concierge Counseling?
Your psychologist will use a wide variety of counseling options to treat both individuals and families, including:
- Psychological diagnostic testing
- Child coaching and counseling
- Parent coaching and counseling
- Talk and play therapy
- Home visits
- Medication to treat underlying conditions
- Adaptive techniques to help your family deal with situational changes
These are just a few frequently asked questions and answers about concierge counseling. To read more detailed information about concierge counseling, please visit the Concierge Counseling and Therapy Services page on the website by clicking here.
To find out more about concierge counseling and how it can help you and your family, call Dr. Renee Clauselle and Dr. Francyne Zeltser at Child and Family Psychology in Franklin Square, NY. You can reach her in the office by calling (516) 750-4841, so call now.